Protection commissioner for the protection of personal data
Our s system uses informatics technical cookies and not of profiling only for the operation of the web platform, in compliance with the law we release the following information for future use.
Cookies are small text files placed in your computer or mobile phone when you are accessing the website.
What the advantages of cookies are
Our cookies help us to:
- Offer a feature suited to our website
- Remember settings during visits
- Increase the speed and security of the site
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
- Improve / customize your navigation
- Make marketing more efficient (keeping track of what works best for our visitors and offering relevant content)
- Collect personal information that can identify the person (without explicit permission)
- Collect sensible data
- Transmit personal data to third parties
You can read on to know more about the cookies we use.
Cookies for Social Network
Just so you can enter "I LIKE" on our Facebook page, we integrated Facebook Social Plugins and Facebook Connect to our website.
Facebook - gives people the ability to share and make the world more open and connected. Millions of people use Facebook everyday to keep in touch with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn a lot about the people they meet.
Privacy policies vary from social network to social network and depend privacy settings set on these networks.
Cookies for visitor statistics anonymous
Rather than disable cookies from your browser, you can try the anti-spyware software that will produce the same results by deleting cookies automatically considered harmful.